CFO Services from Portney & Company
Small and medium-sized companies that are not in a position to hire a full-time CFO are often the companies that would benefit most from the expertise of an experienced CFO. Portney Management Group was created to meet this need. CFO Services we provide include:
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with forecasting
- Develop Financial Models
- Prepare management reports such as:
- Analysis of major expenses
- Budgeting reports
- Cash flow reports
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare presentations for shareholders, management, and company-wide meetings
- Analyze business opportunities
Portney Business Management Group provides bookkeeping services to clients throughout the United States. A list of the standard bookkeeping services we provide follows:
- Accounts Payable: You can have your bills sent directly to PMG where they will be paid in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable: PMG will invoice your customers and manage collection as necessary. PMG can receive your payments and deposit them directly into your bank account.
- Financial Statements: PMG will provide monthly financial statements for your review as part of our standard bookkeeping package.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements: Your bank statements can be mailed directly to PMG for reconciliation.
- Payroll: PMG will manage your payroll and maintain your payroll records.
- Vendor and Customer Files: We will maintain vendor and customer files for all those you do business with.
Enhanced Bookkeeping Services
Enhanced Bookkeeping Services include all standard bookkeeping services plus custom reports that enable you to better analyze your revenue and expenses. A list of additional services provided with Enhanced Bookkeeping Services follows:
- Customer Reports: PMG can provide reports to help you determine who your most and least profitable customers are.
- Breakout of Expenses: It is often useful to break expenses out into different categories, such as by product line, office, or region. Reports such as these are available as part of Enhanced Bookkeeping Services.
- Employee Reports: PMG can provide a variety of employee reports, including reports showing company expenses and/or revenue associated with individual employees and year-end reports for employees detailing what their employment costs the company.
- Event Analysis: PMG can assist you track the revenue and expenses associated with specific events.