Portney & Company Business Consuslting
Generically, the answer is simple.
You’d like to grow your revenues, hold down or lower your costs and increase the net/net income you get to put in your pocket.
But the question is "How to do that"?
Our Portney Consulting Services Group has the practical solutions to the challenges you face in every aspect of running your business.
The first important decision you need to make is how to form your business. Here is some help
As new businesses grow, owners have to weigh the advantages and drawbacks of incorporating their operations. We designed this guide to help you weigh the advantages, costs, and limitations of forming and incorporating your business. Enjoy!
Practical Solutions - In every aspect of Running Your Business
Specifically, we help you raise the top and bottom lines, and lower the headache quotient.
We have over 100 ways to enhance your operational efficiencies, market your products or services, increase sales and improve your profits.
We can be an enormous help to you in areas such as:
- Overhead costs
- Gross profit margins
- Labor costs stagnant or declining productivity
- Paperwork, paperflow and information management
- Cash flow
- Inventory planning
- Budgets tied-into sales, sales targets, operations goals and cash flow forecasting
- Real costs (all in) to deliver your products
- Profit margin maintenance
- Client-server based systems and company networking
- Software applications, installation, training, service, client support
- Internet, e-mail, Intranet, Extranet
- Benefits Plans: Re-examination for effectiveness and least cost alternatives
- Health Care, Workers Comp and Disability Insurances
- Retirement plans
- Labor negotiations
- Our Consulting Services Group offers all the expertise you’ll ever want or need, and all the attention you and your business deserve.
If you would like additional information, you are invited to e-mail your inquiry to us.